Award Winning Homemade Jams, Jellies, Preserves & Specialty Items
Karen‘s Favourite Retirement Hobby
- All food items are made by Karen in her home kitchen
- They are made in small batches using products from the closest sources possible - starting at the local level with what we grow
- All products are tested by friends and family
- All items have been reviewed by Interior Health & approved for sale at temporary markets
- Courses & Workshops Completed: Food Safe - 2006, A BC HACCP Plan - 2008, Market Safe - 2010
Black Currant Jam
Blueberry & Saskatoon Jam
Blue Plum Jam
Green Gage Plum Jam
Pear & Lemon Jam
Red Currant Jam
Rhubarb & Strawberry Jam
Sour Cherry Jam
Sweet Cherry Jam
Yellow Plum Jam
Green Tomato Relish
Red Currant Jelly
Sour Cherry Jelly
Sweet Cherry Jelly
Dilled Carrots & Cucumbers
Tomato Pepper Salsa
Lime Mint Jelly
Orange Mint Jelly
Zesty Red Onion Jelly
Crabapple Jalapeno Jelly
Raspberry Jalapeno Jelly
Mild Pepper Jelly
Medium Peppery Jelly
Hot Pepper Jelly
Extra Hot Pepper Jelly
Extra Extra Hot Pepper Jelly
Some Serving Suggestions for Specialty Products:
Relishes, Chutneys, Specialty Jellies, Sauces, Salsas and Butters
Spread one of the Specialty Jellies on top of Brie Cheese and warm it in the microwave,
then add crackers to the serving tray.
Use as a condiment with meat, poultry or fish.
Use slices of hard cheese or add Cream Cheese to a cracker and top it with a Specialty Product.
Add one of the Specialty Jellies to gravy, soups or sauces for a new flavor.
Baste meat, poultry or fish with one of the jellies before or during cooking.